We want to be self-sufficient and respected. Asking for help can be difficult – and suggesting to someone we care about that they may need help can be daunting. It’s important to begin the conversation in a way that respects their need for independence and makes it clear that help can be empowering.
Are you wondering if it’s time to start that conversation and how to open a dialog about home health care? Our guide, How to Start the Conversation in Your Family, will offer insights into the signs to watch for, and also suggest conversation starters.
In this guide you’ll find:
- Signs around the home that indicate a problem.
- Important statistics to keep in mind.
- Suggested conversation starters.
- A collection of 10 tactics for starting the conversation.
- Information on how Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. can help.