Great news Connecticut! On Monday, May 17th 2021, Governor Ned Lamont announced the Back to Work CT Program which allows eligible individuals living in Connecticut to receive a one-time $1,000 incentive payment for entering back into the workforce.
How do I know if I am eligible?
To be eligible, a person must:
- Have filed an unemployment compensation weekly claim with the State of CT for the week May 23 – 29, 2021;
- Have filed an unemployment compensation weekly claim with the State of CT for eleven additional weeks between December 27, 2020 and May 22, 2021;
- Obtain and maintain a full-time job for eight consecutive weeks between May 30, 2021 and December 31, 2021;
- Not file an unemployment compensation weekly claim with the State of CT for any portion of the required eight consecutive weeks of employment; and
- File the application with Department of Revenue Services
To learn more about the Back to Work CT Program, go to https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/DRS/Publications/TSSB/TSSB-2021-4.pdf
Are you deciding on a career path? Choose Home Care!
The home care industry provides you a fulfilling profession with access to climb the health care career ladder. This industry gives you:
- Flexibility to make your own schedule and hours,
- Career growth,
- Access to the latest technology and,
- Meaningful relationships with your patients.
A Career with Premier:
In Connecticut, we have an office in Westport. Our employees have an array of cases to work with including: Private Pay, Veterans/VA cases, and Medicaid and Supplemental Staffing opportunities. We offer industry-leading, specialized care training and opportunities for each of our team members to grow and thrive in a collaborative work environment. We support our staff and help them to maximize their potential. At Premier Home Health Care, we offer our employees:
- Weekly pay,
- Flexible schedules,
- Paid time off and
Premier Home Health Care in Westport: (203)-438-3811